The following measures are effective immediately. We will update you as changes warrant.
Updated August 21, 2021.
• Vaccination is required to participate in-person; proof of vaccination is required prior to the first in-person rehearsal. Full vaccination is defined as completion of the two-dose regimen of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, administered two weeks or more in advance of the rehearsal.
• Face masks covering nose and mouth must be worn while indoors. Singers’ masks are available for purchase. (For some examples of singers’ masks, check out JWPepper and MyMusicFolders.)
• Physical distancing is observed during rehearsal, with wider spacing in the seating configuration.
• To increase ventilation, exit doors remain open during rehearsal.
• Rehearsal break is observed; however, snack service is suspended for now. You are encouraged to bring your own water bottle or beverage.
• High-touch surfaces are disinfected prior to rehearsal. Additional soap and sanitizer are available.
• Weekly attestations affirming no positive test results, exposure, or symptom within the prior two weeks, and understanding of risks, are required.
• The board revisits these requirements as needed. Should conditions warrant, and subject to government directive, VCS reserves the right to increase or lessen restrictions. Decisions are based in part on current case-load data and statistical trending for Solano County. The Board will communicate any changes to its members.
Please reach out to email@example.com for any questions or for more information.